Your privacy rights As a data subject you have the following rights in respect of the personal data we hold on you:
- Request access to your personal data. You have a right to access the personal data we are keeping about you. In many cases this information is already present to you in your online services from us. Your right to access may, however, be restricted by legislation, protection of other persons’ privacy and consideration for CQS business practices, know-how, business secrets and internal assessments.
- Request correction of incorrect or incomplete data. If the data we have pertaining to you are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to have the data corrected, with the restrictions that follow from legislation.
- Request erasure You have the right to request deletion of your data when:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- you withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legitimate reason for processing;
- you object to the processing and there is no justified reason for continuing the processing;
- or the processing is unlawful
- Limitation of processing of personal data. If you contest the correctness of the data which we have registered about you or lawfulness of processing, or if you have objected to the processing of the data in accordance with your right to object, you may request us to restrict the processing of this data. The processing will be restricted to storage only, until the correctness of the data can be established, or it can be checked whether our legitimate interests override your interests. Even when processing of your data has been restricted as described above, CQS may process your data in other ways if this is necessary to enforce a legal claim or to process previously collected data if you have earlier given your consent.
- Object to processing based on our legitimate interest. You can always object to the processing of personal data about you which is based on legitimate interest. If we are processing your data for direct marketing and profiling in connection to such marketing, your objection will always be sustained. For objections to processing for other purposes, we will conduct a legitimate interest balancing test and consider whether to support your objection.
- Data portability. You have a right to receive personal data that you have provided to us in a machine-readable format. This right applies to personal data processed only by automated means and on the basis of consent or of fulfilling a contract.
- Other rights. You have the right to lodge a complaint with Data Protection Agency, if you are dissatisfied with the way we process your personal data.